Pending aid from Nelnet is an innovative payment solution that helps administrators take control of the pending aid payment process.
With pending aid, students awaiting financial aid can register for a payment plan before classes begin. In the event of a financial aid shortfall, students can pay in full, or we will begin processing payments on a predetermined schedule for the balance owed to the institution. That means no more tracking down students to arrange payment terms. All you need to do is electronically upload information to Nelnet to get started -- it's that simple.
- Proactive payment arrangements in place at the start of each term for any financial aid shortfall
- Notification of the balance due to the student
- Elimination of the "chase" done in the business office
- Greater collection success each term
- Improved access and greater payment flexibility for students