We’re looking forward to seeing you at the 2019 Alliance conference in March! When you’re exploring the conference, make sure to check out our panel featuring higher education experts from the North Carolina State University, Rochester Institute of Technology, University at Buffalo and University of Colorado. We’ll be hearing how smarter payment technology has allowed them to streamline processes on their campuses.
- Panel discussion, “Pay Smarter: Leverage technology to streamline disparate processes”
- Tuesday, March 5
- 3:45-4:45 p.m.
- Maria Brown, North Carolina State University
- Mary Beth Nally, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Dawn Billen, University at Buffalo
- Amberly Scheppach, University of Colorado
Takeaways from Alliance session:
- How advancements in payment technology can support your institution.
- What challenges peer institutions were facing and how they created buy-in for a new solution.
- Smart ideas that you can bring back to your office and your team.
Get ready for the conference? In addition to packing your suit jacket and phone charger, check out “7 Tips for Conquering Conferences.”
See you in Orlando!