All Webinar Dates: December 1, December 2, December 3
The student refunds landscape is changing. Students want more options, while campuses need to address regulatory concerns. Nelnet’s Student Choice Refunds solution offers a new approach that satisfies each of these needs.
All Webinar Dates: December 3, December 17, January 21
Our new Enterprise Payment Platform accommodates real-time payments, payment plans, authorized 3rd party payers, saved student financial profiles, Student Choice Refunds and a single common student/administrator portal making it incredibly easy to use.
We offer webinars on a wide variety of topics that you can watch anywhere, anytime.
A Better Approach to Student Refunds
Leveraging Technology at the Crossroads of Customer Service and Compliance
Improving The International Payments Process
Impacting Affordability and Access
The Perfect Payment Plan and Tracking Pending Aid
The Changing Landscape of Student Refunds
Streamlining Student Services
Meeting the Financial Literacy Imperative
Meeting the New PCI Standards in Higher Ed
TOOLS AND RESOURCES
- Budgeting Strategies Show students how to optimize savings with smart budgeting strategies. Check out this PDF to find new approaches to saving money!
- Budgeting Worksheet Help students get on the right track with this interactive budgeting worksheet. Organize and calculate expenses and income to create a reasonable budget.
- Credit Card Tips Make sure credit card use helps a student’s future instead of hurting it! Check out this PDF for tips on how to properly manage a credit card.
- Financial Goals Worksheet Teach students how to set financial goals and start healthy habits now! Use this PDF to develop a realistic path to success.
- Financial Wellness Tips Students can follow these nine tips to achieving financial wellness. Subjects such as saving for emergencies and planning for retirement are covered in this PDF.
- Identity Theft Tips These tips can help students protect their identity, potentially saving them years of stress and financial burden resulting from a stolen identity.
- These are just a few of the available resources students need for success. Visit the Nelnet financial literacy home page for additional tools and resources.